A coffee shop
in Chalford, Stroud
A warm welcome awaits you at the Lavender Bakehouse in Chalford, Stroud. Whether it’s your first visit or you are one of our many returning customers, our aim is to give you a good customer experience where:
- Ingredients are sourced from local suppliers where possible.
- Wine and local Beer Menu available all year round.
- Cakes and Patisserie are baked on the premises, try our famous Gluten Free Orange and Lavender Cake or Chocolate and Beetroot Cake or just enjoy any of the vast array that greets you on the counter every day.
- Breakfast is available until 12.30am every day offering you the traditional English breakfast using local Bacon, Sausage and eggs or Smoked Salmon from Coln Valley Smokery. Also enjoy our Eggs Benedict or Butter Milk Pancakes.
- Lunchtime menu caters for all needs, from a take away snack to lunch with friends. Our special menu changes every month using the best of what’s in season at the time.
- Afternoon High Tea is available from 3.00pm and we try and make this a special occasion so booking is required.
Fathers Day Afternoon Cream Tea - bookings being taken now
Vacancys for Front of House and Kitchen staff
New Opening Times Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm Sunday 10am to 4pm
Some things you may not know we do:
Enjoy FREE Wi-fi
when you need to get away from the office...
are available to purchase, presented in our own printed notelets and can be used for any of the items on the menu.contact us
Takeaway cakes and breads
A range of cakes and breads are available to purchase and take home from the shop. On your next visit why not treat yourself?view cakes
Business Meeting Plattersplatters menu
We offer group bookings for parties, christenings, baby showers and more... enquire for details.parties & weddings
Shop upstairs offers a range of cards & gifts, ideal when you forgot it was someone’s birthday. Learn more about the gift shop.more about gift shop