WELCOME TO the Lavender Bakehouse and Coffee Shop!
A warm welcome awaits you at the Lavender Bakehouse. Whether it’s your first visit or you are one of our many returning customers, our aim is to give you a good customer experience where:
- Ingredients are sourced from local suppliers where possible.
- Wine and Beer Menu available all year round.
- Cakes and Patisserie are baked on the premises, try our famous Orange and Lavender Cake or Chocolate and Beetroot Cake or just enjoy any of the vast array that greets you on the counter every day.
And some things you might not know we do...
- Free Wifi – when you just need to get away from the office...
- Breakfast is available until 12.30am every day offering you the traditional English breakfast using local Bacon, Sausage and eggs or Smoked Salmon from Coln Valley Smokery.
- Lunchtime menu caters for all needs, from a take away snack to lunch with friends. Our special menu changes every month using the best of what’s in season at the time.
- Afternoon Cream Tea is available from 2.30pm and we try and make this a special occasion so booking is required.
- Business Meeting Platters
- The Loft Shop upstairs offers a range of cards & gifts, ideal when you forgot it was someone’s birthday. Learn more about the gift shop.
- Takeaway cakes and breads - A range of cakes and breads are available to purchase and take home from the shop. On your next visit why not treat yourself?
- Having a party? We offer group bookings for parties, hen nights, baby showers and more... enquire for details.
- Decorated Cupcakes for all sorts of occasions Birthdays, Leaving do’s, just passed your driving test
- Gift Vouchers are available to purchase, presented in our own printed notelets and can be used for any of the items on the menu.
- Run out of milk in the office? We can sell you one.
New Gift Shop Open Upstairs - check out our new Lines
Join our members club!
Receive our events and news by emailSign-up
We are Open:
10am to 4pm - Sunday - Wednesday,
9am to 5pm - Thursday to Saturday
Get in touch:
Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards 2013
We are very honoured to be voted by our customers one of the finalists of the Best Coffee Shop in the Cotswolds’ 2013 awards.