A coffee shop in Chalford, Stroud
We have a limited amount of indoor and outdoor tables so booking for breakfast and lunch is advisable, please note we do not take bookings for tea and cake, we generally have enough tables for you to just turn up but its not guaranteed
A warm welcome awaits you at the Lavender Bakehouse in Chalford, Stroud. Whether it’s your first visit or you are one of our many returning customers, our aim is to give you a good customer experience where:
- Ingredients are sourced from local suppliers where possible.
- Wine and local Beer Menu available all year round.
- Cakes and Patisserie are baked on the premises, try our famous Gluten Free Orange and Lavender Cake or Chocolate and Beetroot Cake or just enjoy any of the vast array that greets you on the counter every day.
- Breakfast is available until 12.00 am every day offering you the traditional English breakfast using local Bacon, and free range eggs or try our locally sourced Smoked Salmon. Also enjoy our Eggs Benedict or home made Butter Milk Pancakes.
- Lunchtime menu caters for all needs, from a take away snack to lunch with friends. Our special menu changes every month using the best of what’s in season at the time.
- Afternoon High Tea is available from 2.00pm on most days we try and make this a special occasion for you so booking and payment is required beforehand as we make to order. This is also available to order as a takeaway version so you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home with friends and family .
- BUFFET AND PARTY FOOD now available to order online or just give us a call to discuss any special requirements you may have
WE have a new online ordering service for your food & drink takeaways.
Our Website Terms & Conditions apply
Order your takeway
OPENING TIMES ARE 10.00 AM TO 3.00 PM monday - THURSDAY, 10.00 AM TO 4.00 PM FRIDAY-SUNDAY
WE ARE OFFERING A TAKE AWAY OPTION ON ALL FOOD, cakes, afternoon teas, picnic platters and buffet items
Valentines afternoon cream tea, SATURDAY 11TH-TUESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY- See the menu
Some things you may not know we do:
Enjoy FREE Wi-fi
when you need to get away from the office...
are available to purchase, presented in our own printed notelets and can be used for any of the items on the menu.contact us
Takeaway cakes, breads & afternoon teas
A range of cakes and breads are available to purchase and take home from the shop. On your next visit why not treat yourself?view cakes
Business Meeting Platters
Having a small staff meeting to a full on training day we can cater for any of your business meeting needs.platters menu
We offer group bookings for parties, christenings, baby showers and more... enquire for details.parties & weddings
Gifts to buy
Shop upstairs offers a range of cards & gifts, ideal when you forgot it was someone’s birthday. Learn more about the gift shop.more about gift shop